Life on Film


As you all can probably deduce from my inactivity here, not a lot has been a happenin' recently. Final exams are very almost over (next Tuesday!) so we've all been studying every day, locking ourselves in our cold bedrooms. I've been feeling a little inspired recently, every day I think of a new idea for a project I want to start and good news I'll be able to let my creativity flow in coming months thanks to my newfound freedom. Good times are coming! The summer of sixteen is going to be the best one yet, I think! I have a few festivals lined up, my eighteenth very soon and a bunch of great people in my life who want to go on roadtrips. I'm all set!
These pics are from my last two rolls (and from one of Lauren's rolls (the last few) that I haven't posted yet, hope you all enjoy!
















5 comments

  1. LOVE this! Your film rolls are always my absolute favourite blog posts. You have such an amazing eye for photography. I'm wondering, what film camera do you use?
    Love, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! At the moment I use a Minolta f5-E but I'm hoping to upgrade soon :)

      Delete
  2. these photos are magical! they feel so dreamy, glad you are active again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I'm glad to be back, I've missed it!

      Delete
  3. I have just recently found you and all your pictures give me life. Thank God i found you <3

    ReplyDelete