Girl in Red

Hello! I've been feeling extra creative recently, that combined with intense procrastination for my final exam (French on Tuesday!) is what really birthed this post. I've always been in love with red light, it feels warm and powerful, dangerous but alluring. These lil lights have become a permanent installation in my room I've decided, because they do make me feel a bit like a demonic enchantress. Nudity is something that empowers me, it always has. I feel in control, I feel more free. I believe that human physical form is art, something to be appreciated not condemned, I hope those of you who do not share my views will keep an open mind during this post. I've also gone to my best efforts to cover up any nip slips and whatever else :)
I really did love creating and editing this post and letting my creativity fly, let me know if your opinions and thoughts!







Translation (I hope): "I am woman""You can't control me""You don't own me""I'm not your victim"
-a four picture letter 

13 comments

  1. This is intimate and emotionally-taut. Gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo is so powerful and extraordinary!
    http://enchantedclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I really love your blog and especially this post it is truly beautiful! I just wanted to say that in the last picture with the French just know that there are some lil mistakes " je suis une femme" "vous ne pouvez pas me maîtriser" and "JE ne suis pas votre victime" is the correct form ��❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pleasured myself to these photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes yes!! Nudity empowers me too and I fell in love with these photos. Red reminds of intimacy and passion and you showed that. Love this!

    Kathlyn | Kathlyn's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning! I am so in love with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete