Yellow Mellow

Procrastinating in my pj's, avoiding my maths assignment at all costs has allowed me to bring to you all a blogpost filled with photos from my day spent with Hayley, a gal who I feel that I just connect with. You know those people that you can instantly click with? I feel like we're both so likeminded that the day was so lovely. We spent the morning trying gross looking vegan food we picked up at Leederville IGA (video soooon) and the afternoon trotting around Northbridge, heading out for coffee, cursing profusely in french and exploring alleyways.
I was feelin pretty groovy this day and accidentally channeled some sort of early 70's groover. The first thing my sister said to me consisted of "Freya, what are you wearing?" but honestly what's not to love about bright yellow tops and flares?
Sending good vibes to you all!

Top: Somedays Lovin, Pants: Thrifted, Shoes: Thrifted (branded Forever New)


















2 comments

  1. I love how simple and classic, but still cute this look is. I love it <3

    https://lllrainbowlllblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete