A French Affair

What it is about this country that I find so enchanting will forever remain a mystery to me. Perhaps it's the alien landscape, so mountainous and wild. Or the people: vibrant and un-apologetically human. Or perhaps it's just the magic of an unexplored place just wearing itself off on me.
Which ever way, France has stolen my heart. If you've seen my vlogs (insert shameless self-promotion here), then you will know I spent a little time in the mountains of Cote D'Azur exploring villages with 10 residents, driving through valleys and filling my heart with scenes and memories.
These photos are from a few of the villages in the mountains that I visited including Bairols, Clans, St-Martin-Vesubie amongst others.












1 comment

  1. These photos are breathtaking, and I must say your youtube videos are as well. This makes me want to pack a bag, book a plane and get going! if only... :) x

    http://nicole-emily-heath.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete