The City


After roof topping in Melbourne (this time last year in fact) I've been on a mission to find somewhere nice to climb up in Perth. Although the rooftops here have so little compared to Melbourne, it's still fun to explore 8-story car parks that you never knew existed!

Some updates: I've been listening to sticky fingers on repeat for about a week, flight booking is proving more difficult than expected, last night I went to the 1975 concert, I've been spending all my money on food, working more, sleeping weirdly and my sister + friends are coming home from their holidays. As glad as I am that they had so much fun on their adventures I missed them a lot.

Wearing: Topshop top, Ksubi skirt (op shopped), Famous Footwear shoes, Boohoo hat








1 comment

  1. Hi Frey,
    I live in Melbourne and would love to find some rooftops or such to explore. It was a while ago, but can you remember where you went? Or if not, how you found them?
    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete