70's Bby!

There's something about white flowy tops and a-line skirts that's got me a lil' obsessed. I don't quite know what it is that allows styles to circulate and come back over time but I am LOVING it! Finally- I get to feel like a fairy and puberty blues hybrid whilst sporting some op-shop finds (hopefully a future blogpost depending on how the op-shop gods decide to treat me!)
There's also something about brown and reddish colours. Maybe it's because I'm still mentally in Autumn- or all these damn fall mood boards and pumpkin spice recipes are getting to my head (northern hemisphere I'm talking to you!)

Wearing:
Skirt: ASOS
Boots: Spend-less Shoes









I was sent this lovely top from Aster and Lilou for promotion (wasn't paid $$)
Hope you guys all enjoy the rest of your week!
Love, Frey x


3 comments

  1. this is such a look!!! I'm loving that skirt color

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, love this skirt really

    ReplyDelete