Holiday Escapade


The 11 week term has finally arrived to an end and has frankly left me utterly dead. Astrid and I decided to take advantage of our new found freedom by exploring our surrounding suburbs. We set out on our bikes and with enough fairy bread and cupcakes to give a small child diabetes and rode firstly to the river and later on through the streets. Exploring the suburbs of Perth has become one of my favourite new pastimes, perhaps because it's the closest thing to travel that doesn't cost money (help, I'm poor). We were lost for most of the day, and the rain kept spitting on us but it turned out to be a wonderful beginning to the holidays. I also discovered a pink wall, which will probably be getting used by us quite frequently from now on. 


OUTFIT:
Striped top- Abercrombie and Fitch (singapore)
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Famous Footwear (the only shoes I wear tbh)
Jumper- Princess Polly
Bracelet- The Peach Box

















2 comments

  1. Freya your so pretty! One of my favorite post so far !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Always so colorful and happy :)

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete